When I was 20 years old, I worked a part-time job. The company that I worked was very good. Because I could work after school at night as a office assistant. In addition, the wage was higher than the same line of work. So I worked this area for a long time. During the summer vacation, I used to go work at 9am. The 3rd day of the summer vacation, I found the company's door had been smashed. It seemed that somebody kicked the door or broke the door with a hammer. The door opened and I could come into the office easily. My boss came in a few minutes and he reported a burglary to the police. Fortunately, the lost thing is just only one. It was the main computer. The price was about 2,000,000won. I was very frightened by the theft. My boss bought the better main computer.2010년 10월 4일 월요일
#5 A Robbery Case
When I was 20 years old, I worked a part-time job. The company that I worked was very good. Because I could work after school at night as a office assistant. In addition, the wage was higher than the same line of work. So I worked this area for a long time. During the summer vacation, I used to go work at 9am. The 3rd day of the summer vacation, I found the company's door had been smashed. It seemed that somebody kicked the door or broke the door with a hammer. The door opened and I could come into the office easily. My boss came in a few minutes and he reported a burglary to the police. Fortunately, the lost thing is just only one. It was the main computer. The price was about 2,000,000won. I was very frightened by the theft. My boss bought the better main computer.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)


작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제WoW!
답글삭제How come you got this pictures?
the theif must be drunken.. lol
oh my god....
답글삭제But it is a good thing you got there lately!
Oh.......Lol
답글삭제Did you report to the police?
Wow, It is lucky that no one got hurt.
답글삭제