2010년 10월 26일 화요일

#8 The truth about love

     The truth about love is a romantic comedy movie. The main characters are Alice, Archi. Alice has a husband. His name is Sam. Archi has lived alone, since his wife. He lose her wife and he drinks alcohol and send a Valentine's Day card to Alice.Because he has liked Alice long before she get married. Alice and his husband were good couple without any problems. But not much later, Sam cheat on Alice. When she finds out his cheating, she got angry. She goes to Archi and she is comforted by Archi. And then, Alice and his husband divorce. Archi write the letter to Alice before leaving. and he goes for working in Japan. Alice realized that she loved Archi. So she goes to railway station, because She doesn't want him to go away. And they finally reunite. The message of this movie is that you should't cheat on someone.
     Before I watch this movie, I heard Jennifer Love Hewitt appear in this movie. I like her. So I watched this movie, regardless of the content. After watching it, I felt Alice and Archi's love is heartwarming. The scene of meeting again at the station and hugging each other was very beautiful ending. I wished they could live happy together throughout life. This movie is kind of funny, and has some conflicts. It attracted an audience of more than one million people in Korea. If you like Jennifer Love Hewitt, I strongly recommend this movie.

댓글 4개:

  1. I'm gonna see this movie. Thanks for good information.

    답글삭제
  2. i love the romantic comedy. i think this movie is interesting .

    답글삭제
  3. Good to know. Is this American movie anyway?

    답글삭제
  4. I saw this movie. I like Jeniffer love hewitt.This movie is romantic~

    답글삭제