2010년 10월 12일 화요일

#6 A memory in the festival

     Two weeks ago, I went to the city hall for enjoying the Korean-Japanese festival.  It started from 2005 and was held for the sixth time in Seoul.  Many of Korean and Japanese joined the festival.  Besides, some of foreigners attended it, too.  I think it was a global event.  I was very excited.

     First, I participated in the many eating competition of 'Wanco Soba".  'Wanco Soba" looked like buckwheat noodles.  The rule was eating much for one minutes.  But I didn't make it in the preliminaries.  After the competition end, I had recieved a prize for participation.  That was curry powder.  I was so glad that I really like the curry with various kinds of seafood.


     Next, I had an opportunity to experience the Japanese traditional games.  The 'kendama' looks like a hammer with a ball connected by a string.  How to play is just impaling a ball on the spike.  It's only using one hand.  It looks easy, but it's difficult for me.

     Another was 'darumaotoshi'.  It means falling 'Dhalma'.  It consists of some colored pieces.  I must hit the pieces from bottom to the top by using a small hammer.  The game was like hammering a nail.  It was something different experience.


     Above those, I really enjoyed many things.  I felt enjoyable.  I had an worderful memory through this festival.  This festival will be remembered a long time.  If it's held next year, I would visit this place.


댓글 2개: