My name is Myeong-Chan Lee. I've been living in Seoul since birth. The university is not far from my home. It took me less than 30 minutes to commute by the subway. The subway is so comfortable that I just can't help dozing off sitting back. Especially when that I take the subway in the morning. Sometimes as I run into my friend in the subway, I exchange greetings and talk with my friend. So I love the subway.
My major is electronic engineering and I'm a senior. So I'm working on the project to graduate from university. The subject of my graduation work is developing application module that measuring the unmanned aerial vehicle's position. It's very difficult for implementing 3D-View with "openGL". The cost of the materilas is approximately 200,000won. I'll do my best to pass the project and I'll get a job before graduation. If possible, I'd like to get a job near my home. I don't want to live alone away from my family.
I like to playing piano in my free time. But my piano can't play anymore because a few of the keys of the piano are broken down. So I'll buy the better one than the thing that I have later. Also, I like to learning japanese. For that reason, I enjoy listening to JPOP and watching Japanese drama. So I like "shena ringo" that is a singer in japan and I enjoy singing her songs. The most impresive drama that I've watched is "A liter of tears". "Sawajiri Erika", the heroine was cream up perormance dying of disease.
I hope to improve my writing skills through essay writing 1 class and I want everyone that attend this class to get a good grade.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기