2010년 9월 14일 화요일

#2 A Lovely Girl


    The person that I want to inroduce is a singer in Korea, "younha".  At an early age, she debuted in Japan. "Houkiboshi" of her 2th single album reached number 12 in the oricon chart.  Thanks to this, she got the nickname "the comet of the oricon". "Houkiboshi" means "the comet".
    The reasons why I admire her are a few of things.  She debuted at an early age and gained huge popularity in a foreign country.  In spite of tender age, I respect the thing that she realized her dream.  And she was very wonderful when she appeared in "PopJam" that is music broadcasting.    
    Also, she is a brilliant talker.  I have watched TV show program appeared with "younha".  She was very kind, cheerful, cute.  Most of all, she had got consideration for others.  She is just not only very popular but also very mature.  Whenever I think of her, I reflect on myself what I'm doing.
    I'll follow the example of her.  I want to be a person who has a good ability and humility.

댓글 3개:

  1. I also love her. She has awesome voice!
    And I agree your mind because even is she is young, she lived out her dream !

    답글삭제
  2. I also like her. She has got beautiful voice. And I saw her on the TV too. Although she has great ability she is modesty. She is lovely!!

    답글삭제
  3. I have seen her. She is really beautiful and has small face.>.<;;

    답글삭제