2010년 9월 18일 토요일

#3 My Chuseok 2010

     This year, most of people will have a long holiday because of golden week.  It is very blessed.  It's a chance that it rarely comes.  But in the meantime, there are some people that doesn't make good use of their time.  Some people take a trip or stay home alone.  But I think all the families have to gather and talk to each other on that day.  Because they hardly have time to put them together in the same place.  So I'll go to the grandmother's home and meet some relatives and eat some delicious foods.
     Now I'm expecting to come that day as soon as possible.  Because I miss my nephews so much.  One is "Yong-won".  He is a shy boy.  But I could become close naturally because I enjoyed playing kite flying with him.  The other is "Hyun-kyung" that is "Yong-won's younger sister.  Just looking at her, it makes me feel happy.  So I'm waiting for meeting them.
     On the other hand, I have to write resume.  Because I'm a senior.  Both of enjoying Chuseok and writting a resume will be possible because of long holiday.  Also, all of my friends are looking for a job.  Getting a job is the most important thing for me.  But I belive I can get a job soon.  I'm very happy to have long holiday.  I wish all of you have a pleasant chuseok.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기