Recently, some murder cases are often caused by persons who are addicted at internet games. A fews days ago, a middle-school student addicted at internet game killed his mother and committed suicide. Like this, internet games make addicts to devastate their lives and became in serious social problems. As a result, playing internet games much results in harmful effects.
First, it deteriorates our physical health. There are many diseases caused by playing games for a long time. For example, The person who look at the computer monitor for many hours can suffer from dry eye syndrome. I remember when I addicted at online games. At that time, I was taken with dry eye syndrome so that I was very painful. Whenever I go outside, the disease brought tears to my eye.If you are addicted at games, you also might begin to pruduces such symptoms as anxiety, nervousness, headache. By extention, it can lead to heart attacks.
Second, it ruins personal relationship with other people in the real world. If you spend much time in playing games, you can't have time to talk to your friends and family. You grew from them and can't get along them. Like this, it took your important thing.
Third, it makes addicts viloent. The more you play computer game, the more you are easy to become hypersersitive. You start with acting irritated and think only computer games such as the sounds circiling around you.
Finally, it lowers grades. Nowadays, some students are addicted at computer games. They sleep late, spending their time on computestr games. So they sleep at the classroom during school hours. In consequence of a lack of studying time, they can't get a good grade and they'll be a loser.
In conclusion, people around addicts should be more intereted in game addict's behavior not to play excessively. Game addictions destroy individual lives. If you are playing computer games more than 2 hours per day, you should reduce time to play computer games not to addict.

I really agree with you. Addiction to computer games are serious among kids. It hurts their body and personality.
답글삭제I also think computer game addiction is very bad. But the people addicted in game, they don't realize that. Maybe after they loosing something, they can realize that.
답글삭제